How do you know if you are on the right life path?
Well, I believe the evidence is in what someone is experiencing. If your experiencing what you want… joy, love, passion, connection, flow, peace, inner strength, etc. Then you’re on the right path. If you’re not experiencing what you want, I suggest a journey inward. Changing outward circumstances won’t do any good until you understand what message your soul has for you.
Try this exercise:
- Close your eyes and take a few slow and full breaths.
- Once you feel a sense of calm, imagine yourself in your favorite most inspiring place
- Simply ask your mind to take you on the right path for you
- Imagine yourself moving along the path, feeling energized, excited and aware
- Let yourself know you are on the right path, and the right people, right opportunities are here for you.
- Ask yourself: “Are you willing to be open and move forward on this perfect path for your highest good?” If the answer is yes, breath in and acknowledge your willingness. If the answer is no, ask yourself, “What do I need to be open to moving forward on the path for my highest good?”
- Simply let yourself feel the energy of the perfect path for you. You don’t need details. You simply open your eyes. Trust that you’ve set in motion the perfect positive path for you.
To receive more guidance check out these tools: http://www.womeninjoy.com/wisdom-tools/